“CTR” is “Click-through rate”, and it represents the percentage of people that see a given ad that actually click on it.
1. Assume the figure they cite is correct. 100,000 people see a Facebook ad. How many click the ad?
2. Assume the figure they cite is correct. 100,000 people see a Google ad. How many click the ad?
3. Can you come up with a plausible explanation for this difference?
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of WordStream being the publisher of this infographic?
5. Quickly scan the COMPARABLE checklist. Are there any other issues you’d bring up about this infographic? If you were to change one thing, what would it be?